To be blunt. Hypnosis Without Trance is a combination of powerful Hypnosis techniques and a stick of dynamite!! In the wrong hands it could be deadly. In your hands it can move mountains!
By the time you finish reading this Hypnosis Without Trance review you’ll discover how this program can help you to:
- Hypnotise quickly and easily.
- Successfully and convincingly elicit strong hypnotic phenomena (catalepsy, amnesia, hallucination etc.).
- Effectively utilise the true ‘mechanisms’ of hypnosis and avoid outdated ‘folklore’.
- Be capable enough to work with a range of subjects across a range of contexts.
If you’re the kind of person that likes to stay stagnant and stick to old school routines this isn’t for you.
On the other hand if you want a new and fresh approach to Hypnosis you’ll love this program.
I recently interviewed James about his Hypnosis Without Trance protocol. You can hear the interview below.
Listen to the Hypnosis Without Trance Review on youtube.
Hypnosis Without Trance Review
Not everyone is a fan of James approach to Hypnosis. Hell not everyone is a fan of me either. Any time new concepts are introduced into the Hypnosis/NLP community people tend to bash the ideas.
The reason for this is simple:
“Hypnotists get jealous of other Hypnotists successes and innovations.” TWEET ME
Certain big name experts try to chase people out of the community because they feel threatened 😉
The bottom line is this. Hypnosis has been around since man has been around. Things come and go and times change. Why should you hold onto an outdated system? There is a reason that a lot of trainers and “experts” hold on to these old and somewhat confusing systems.
THEY SELL MORE OVERPRICED TRAININGS
A lot of the so called experts in the Hypnosis community want you to remain confused. The more confused you are the more they can sell you on their trainings.
This is where the Hypnosis Without Trance system take a 360. James does a damn good job of boiling all of the concepts into easily understandable chunks of information.
Hypnosis Without Trance Review – pros and cons
No single Hypnosis training product is perfect. Even though some slick marketer can make you tons of promises this doesn’t mean a damn thing.
Pros of Hypnosis Without Trance
- James is an extremely ethical Hypnotist. No hyped up promises.
- Clear cut instructions.
- 10 Disc Set. 2 DVDs, 7 CDs, 1 CD ROM
- You have the option to download the material instead of having a hard copy.
Cons of Hypnosis Without Trance
- Its not a magical pill. You need to study and practice it.
- I’m a stickler for sound quality. Some of the videos of James demonstrating the Hypnosis Without Trance protocol in public don’t have the best sound.
- There isn’t a NTSC version. This means that it may not play on your DVD player on your T.V. if you’re outside of the U.K. This isn’t too much of a problem since you can always download the entire program to your computer. You can also play the DVDs on either a Mac or a PC. If you’re a nerd like me you can watch it on your Linux system 😉
- CD 1: Introducing the System
- CD 2: Governing Concepts
- CD 3: Structuring a Hypnosis Session – Part 1
- CD 4: Structuring a Hypnosis Session – Part 2
- CD 5: Patterns & Principles of Communication & Suggestion – Part 1
- CD 6: Patterns & Principles of Communication & Suggestion – Part 2
- CD 7: Additional Tips, Tricks & Concepts
- DVD 1: Hypnosis Sessions
- DVD 2: Hypnosis Tutorials
On top of all of that you’ll a bonus cd with the following:
- Programme Contents and Navigation
- Transcripts with Explanatory Notes
- Hypnosis Beyond the Trance Myth 1.1
- HWT BONUS – Original Sticky Card Write-up
- HWT BONUS – Original Hand Stick Tutorial (.mov) Part 1
- HWT BONUS – Original Hand Stick Tutorial (.mov) Part 2
- HWT BONUS – Original Hand Stick Tutorial (.mov) Part 3
- HWT BONUS – The Hypnosis Numbers Game (.mov)
- HWT BONUS – Hypnotic Ladders (.mov)
“Quite simply, I had high expectations for you and this course and you’ve more than exceeded them. It’s even better than I hoped for, worth (much!) more than I paid.
This course is a tremendous value. You could sell it for A LOT more than you’re asking, no doubt…” and I would gladly recommend it to anyone studying hypnosis and who is serious about furthering their understanding, approach and application of these tools.”
Jerome Finley – Hypnotist and Master Mentalist, U.S.A.
If you want to learn a fresh and new system then Hypnosis Without Trance is for you.
I’m going to be completely honest and transparent. I’m an affiliate of the Hypnosis Without Trance program. This means I’ll make a couple of dollars when you purchase this program (non affiliate link). I started reviewing hypnosis training programs because I eat, breath and sleep this Hypnosis. Some might say obsessed 😉
I do my best to be as unbiased as possible. This is why I am upfront about being an affiliate and also talk about the flaws of the various programs I review. I really do hope that you enjoyed this Hypnosis Without Trance review.
P.S. If you already have James program could you leave me a comment and let me know what you think of it? Thanks! If you know of any other Hypnosis Without Trance review on the internet please let me know. I’d like to see other peoples opinions on it.