How would you like to tap into the raw power of hypnotic language patterns?
We’re not sure how being able weave hypnotic language patterns into your conversations sounds…but to the rest of us, it sounds like a no brainer.
Keith Livingston and I recorded a podcast about Hypnotic Language Patterns. Enjoy!
Want to check this Hypnotic Language Patterns interview on youtube?
I reached out to Keith Livingston to review his Hypnotic Language Mastery program. It teaches the nuts and bolts of Hypnotic language patterns:
- The milton model patterns
- metaphor creation from stem to stearn
- and the elusive slight of mouth patterns
Buckle your seat up because we’ve got a story for you. Its a familiar story and it usually goes like this:
You’ve been reading about hypnotic language patterns. You’ve also thought how you’d use them in your everyday life. And perhaps you’ve imagined these patterns flowing smoothly like honey from your mouth.
That is until its game time. Right when you’re going to wow someone with your hypnotic language skills (hopefully without them knowing) you start to choke up a bit.
It begins with a feeling of sheer terror exploding in your chest. You freeze in your tracks like a deer caught in the headlights.
And soon you’re drowning in a sea of negative thoughts that are hammering away at you:
“Am I going to sound like an idiot?”
“What if they catch me?!?”
But you push on with the hope it’ll work itself out…but it doesn’t…and you fall flat on your face.
Listen up. We’ve all been there. In a moment you’re going to hear how I used some of these patterns at a sales job I used to have.
But first things first…lets
Uncover Hypnotic Language Patterns That Send Anyone Tripping Head Over Heels Into Trance
That’s what makes this product so damn good.
Every single aspect of hypnotic language is covered.
Lets dive into what you’ll discover:
- The 5 words that cause almost immediate action – page 13 of the Milton Model manual
- One sneaky way to plant a seed of belief in anyone’s mind – pg 14
- You should never withhold information from people such as your spouse, right? WRONG! Discover one of the few times you need to keep your mouth shut! – pg 24
- How to flood a persons mind with your intended outcomes – pg 16
- Tap into the raw power of embedded commands by making this one specific change in your voice – pg 27
- How to appear as though you’ve got genuine “psychic powers”. This will get you instant rapport with damn near everyone…or make them scramble in fear! – audio lesson 2 of the Milton Model
- Send anyone tripping head over heels into trance with any of these 21 words (HINT: These words are “ daydream trigger” words that’ll cause anyone to turn inwards into trance) – pg 22
- Discover how to deliver wickedly effective embedded commands (without getting caught or sounding creepy) – audio lesson 10
- Force anyones unconscious to come out of hiding and say yes automatically…with this 3 step sequence…it’ll grease the tracks so you can deliver almost any suggestion – pg 10 of (audio lesson 1)
- The quickest way hands down to make anyone’s unconscious “loose as a goose”…and ready to follow your suggestions. (Most people are blown away at how simple this language pattern is) – pg 41
- Plus much much more!
You might be wondering “How much and where do I sign up?”
Glad you asked….
Lets just say if you’ve spent over $1000 on any kind of training…this ground-breaking program will be worth at least $499 to you…
And it only costs $169.0! That’s like getting more than double the value for half the price.
And if you’re still not convinced yet? In that case lets
Discover How To Gain Access Through The Backdoor With Metaphors
How’d you like to feel like you’re in a closed doors meeting with Milton Erickson himself?
You’re gonna get up close and personal with insider information such as:
- How America’s favorite past time solved a young mans problem almost over night. pg 8 of the Metaphor & Advanced Metaphor manual
- Got a stuck client? Discover the question to light a fire under their butts – pg 10
- What a shoe lace can teach you about hypnotic storytelling – audio lesson 5 of Metaphor & Advanced Metaphor
- The sneaky 6 word question that will reveal the exact metaphors to use with your clients. pg 8
- How to crack-the-code of metaphorical submodality shifts…pg 14 & audio lesson 8
- The amazing “lock and key” trick to coming up with a picture perfect metaphor almost every time with ease. pg 8 & audio lesson 6
- WARNING – If your metaphors are missing these 3 things, then you’re committing career suicide. (And your sessions are being robbed of their power.) – Page 9
- 5 wickedly effective ways to tap into the explosive power of hypnotic metaphors (and keep your clients engaged) pg 10
- The truth about anchoring people with metaphors
- What pasta and metaphors have in common (HINT: It has everything to do with nested loops) audio lesson 10
- The amazing “shifting gears” metaphor that’ll fly under the radar and clear the fog of almost any issue – pg’s 13 & 14 (fast forward to 2:54 on audio lesson 8)
- What a salsa dancer can teach you about creating powerful metaphors. (Stop guessing…it has nothing to do with rhythm.) audio lesson 12
- The little-known secret to trigger amnesia with metaphors is this 4 word sentence. CAUTION: Don’t listen to this while driving or operating heavy machinery – audio lesson 9
- And finally – The breakthrough “connect-the-dots” NLP pattern that automatically connects the metaphor to the problem – pg 17
This program is only $169. Which makes this a no brainer.
If you still need some convincing…well keep on reading…
Kick Negative Beliefs To The Curb With…
The Slight Of Mouth Patterns.
You’ll get a world class education on conversational belief change.
- The #1 way to shift a monster-sized problem to a grain of sand in their hand…HINT: It was everything to do with reframing the size of the issue. Pg 14 / audio module 6
- The virtually bulletproof “pin the tail on the donkey” pattern to cause a belief to implode. CAUTION – Don’t be freaked out if they get that deer in the headlights look. Pg 15 & audio lesson 7
- If you’re presented with a huge negative belief a client can’t seem to overcome…here’s how to cut it down to size (This reminds me of that joke…how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a
time 😀 ) – pg 16
- Here’s a freebie – The “consequence pattern” pattern that’ll keep a client from barreling down the tracks to a painful future – Ask them “What will happen if you continue to believe X” – audio lesson 10
- You shouldn’t make a big deal out of small issues, right?
WRONG! Discover the one time you owe it to your clients to make a mountain out of a molehill – pg 16
- The two types of limiting beliefs the slight of mouth patterns work best on – pg 8
- WARNING – You’ll fall flat on your face with the slight of mouth patterns if you don’t have this key ingredient – pg 11
- The 6 often overlooked ways to boost the raw but ready slight of mouth patterns – pg 11
- You should always try to make every situation a win / win situation, right? WRONG! Discover the one time when you should throw the towel in and walk away – pg 11
- The sneaky secret weapon used by sinister politicians to cover up their tracks…and throw you off the real issues
Which reminds me of a quick story about the sales job mentioned earlier. Lets get cracking.
I was at a job where I signed people up for timeshare sales presentations.
Its hard as hell to convince people to sit through a 2 hour high pressure presentation.
Once people here the word timeshare their defenses shoot up like a missile.
I couldn’t manage to get anyone signed up for a timeshare presentation. Rent was coming up and I was at the end of my rope.
So I tried this “secret weapon” used by politicians. It goes like this – “The issue isn’t X, its Y which means Z”
“I don’t have enough time to do a 2 hour timeshare presentation while I’m on vacation.”
“Perhaps the issue isn’t that you don’t have enough time, maybe its that you haven’t found a vacation company that values your time as an individual, which means you can look forward to how you’ll be treated during your presentation.”
They agreed and booked the presentation on the spot. BOOM!
I was speechless
The redefine pattern is only a small piece of the puzzle you’re about to get your hands on. Let’s continue:
- The single easiest way to change a persons imagery…and map of the world…without coming across cold as ice and rude – pg 14
- The 6 often overlooked ways to boost the raw but ready slight of mouth patterns – pg 11
- CAUTION: Don’t fall into the trap of taking what a client says at face value. And discover the secret question to uncover the true limiting belief – audio lesson 4
- The 2 unique ways to gently uproot a limiting belief…and toss it to the wind. (You’re going to be blown away at how simple these are.) – pg 13
- PLUS! The single easiest way to change a persons imagery…and map of the world…without coming across cold as ice and rude – audio lesson 6
Well, there you have it.