It took me a while to secure an interview with Lorrie Morgan Ferrero.
She’s not a Hypnotist – yet her words are Hypnotic.
Let me explain – Lorrie produces red hot copy – aka persuasive writing that convinces people to do things.
More than likely it is to buy stuff.
She’s got a unique style. Not hype-y (that even a word?) and masculine fueled sales copy that screams:
BUY MY SHIT – BUY MY SHIT – BUY MY SHIT
Its actually the complete opposite. Its heavy on the emotional storytelling.
On the podcast Lorrie Morgan Ferrero reveals:
* The direct marketing LEGEND you should not eat with (never). Has nothing to do with his manners.
* How losing out on a copywriting job turned her into a A-Lister copywriter.
* A tragic event in 1999 that changed her life (and thousands of others Americans) forever
* The exact reason she’s a (horrible) actress. This makes her even better at writing copy.
* What sets her apart from her male counterparts that allow her writing to attract a wider audience.
* Why Lorries clients are stunned by the results she gets for them – its because of a “special” type of lizard.
* Discover why she said “Yeah, you’re going to piss some people off” (And why neither of us care)
* Get more women with Pick Up Artist tricks? WRONG! Do this instead (it also improves your copywriting – win win)
* A little-known trick she uses to “get in the mood” to write killer copy
* And much much mo’ (Yeah I know. Its cliche. Let me try one more bulletin’)
* But wait – theres more! click the video below
Want to check this Lorrie Morgan Ferrero interview on youtube?
She’s got a free resource called
The 30 Day Storytelling Playground on Facebook.
Make sure to join. Its a blast and a half!
Every day, for 30 days she posts a (totally random) picture in the group. Then you write a 100 to 200 word story in like 15 minutes. It gets really creative..and fast!
When the rubber meets the road – actual hands on practice makes you ready for the real world. This storytelling game will do just this – without you having to lift more than a few fingers – to type that is.
P.S. Just in case you couldn’t tell – her brand Red Hot Copy – its a play on words – and on her having red hair (red heads are amazing….amirite???)