This is by far one of my favorite hypnosis books. Some of the best chapters in Provocative Hypnosis are:
- The Myth of Mental Illness
- Getting Deep Hypnosis With Analyticals
- The Highly Hypnotizable Client
This book is definitely not for everyone. Its not important that you simply read this book, whats
important is that you keep an open mind while reading it. Provocative Hypnosis is hypnosis on steroids!
Chapter 9 (The Highly Hypnotizable Client) has some excellent usable information in it. It covers various:
- Various hypnotic phenomena
- how to do a good pre-talk
- Setting up a hypnotic contract
- How to create instantaneous hypnosis – and why its helpful for the analytical type.