1) Thou Shall Not Steal Material
2) Thou Shall Not Bite the Hand that Feeds
3) Love thy fellow entertainer
4) Thou Shall not Murder – duh! this should be a given 😉
5) You are never done training
6) Safety first!
7) No standing on your volunteers back
8) Get a copy of Ormonds Book
9) Don’t Miss Kevin Lepines Las Vegas Stage Hypnosis training
Kevin Lepine from http://masterthestage.net/ goes above and beyond! Ethics + Showmanship = Kevin.
Gotta be honest here. If it wasn’t for Kevin, I wouldn’t be here. He was the first person to Hypnotize me.
He created a monster 😀
Before you listen to the podcast I wanna ask a small favor from you. For Kevin that is.
Please cast your vote by CLICKING HERE or by clicking the image to the left. Like my fancy photoshop skills? 😉
Keep in mind that he’s in the 2nd spot right now! He’s right behind Mark Savard.
<——— Click that fancy image to cast your vote
You have to register for the site. Seriously, it only takes a quick 2 seconds.
Take a listen to our podcast about his upcoming Las Vegas Stage Hypnosis training. Its going down Feb. 27th to March 3rd.
“The 10 Commandments of Stage Hypnosis Training – are you a sinner?”CLICK TO TWEET
So if you really want to master the craft you’ve got two choices.
1) Make a ton of mistakes over a 15 year period.
2) Spend a week with Kevin and learn from his 15 year trial and error run.
Click the image below to learn more.