Yep – Chris said Mel Gibson (the alcoholic Jew Hatin’ racist) was a good guy. Any idea why he would say that?
Listen to the podcast below…
By the time you finish listening to this podcast, 1 of 2 things will happen:
You will either love Chris Haddad, or you will hate him.
Don’t shoot me, I’m just the messenger.
Not sure who Chris “Mr. Money Finger’s” Haddad is?
He’s a direct response copywriter. “Um, what?” I can hear stirring up in your head.
Simply put, he writes marketing material. He is a man of many words. (some of them 4 letter words)
What is isn’t is a douchebag “Goo Roo”, that will suck your wallet dry.
Want to discover how to make piles of cash with copywriting?
First things first Listen to this podcast
Here is a sneak preview:
* How to write emotional sales copy (without sounding like a whiny bi#$h)
* You should research your niche up and down, right? WRONG! Use his amazing “Peeping Tom” technique instead to dominate a niche, and knock the socks off of your customers.
* The single best book to learn emotional copywriting from (Make sure to get the right copy. There are thousands of incorrect versions)
* How to use his ground-breaking “Punch In The Gut” technique to write world class copy that will take people on an emotional roller-coaster spending spree!
* Its best to give people only one choice in your sales copy (buy or don’t buy), right? WRONG! – Use the amazing “Crossroads Close” technique to get them to buy what you are selling.
* WARNING: Are you destroying your chances of getting any sales by NOT being in this mindset while you are writing?
* A sneaky little way that shoe laces will make you more sales (surprised even Chris)
* And finally, last, but not least – Here is the specific reason why Chris Haddad believes Mel Gibson is a good guy (yeah, the racist Mel Gibson). This surprised even me…until I realized he was totally right.
Want to check this Chris Haddad interview on youtube?